Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 2, 2008

stole this from another blogger


Outside my Window…
the neighbors are having a bridal shower for a very pregnant, very young friend
I am thankful for…
Sleep. babies. babies that sleep. kids that sleep regularly.
From the kitchen….
nothing yet, i am undecided about tonight. my head is screaming TAKE OUT! but i may make something cool. i dunno yet..(Yogi ended up surprising us with pizza hut, he was 3 hours late and was sucking up LOL)

I am creating…
baby books for the 2 youngest right now

I am going….
to drive jackson to camp tomorrow afterall! and on Sundays i always do haircuts for my 3 boys
I am wearing…
capri jeans and red shirt. boring, i know

I am reading…
a book written by the Red Sox 3rd baseman, Mike Lowell. he is one special boy.

I am hoping…
to see another day

I am hearing…

Kendyl crying because we took away the Sharpie marker she was using!
Around the house…
i have it pretty clean right now.. but jackson's bags, although they are packed, are all over the place

One of my favorite things…
ben & jerry's chunky monkey, rain, my dog, being barefooted. wait.. only ONE?
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…
get new tires and ball joint put on Yogi's work truck, fix the awful hair dye job i got a week ago, get the carpeting cleaned (again!)put out the usual fires lol
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you… (above)
my favorite non-family portrait in the house. this is "George, Dan & Billy" as i always call it. my very favorite photo taken during 9/11. i am a photography lover. although this is a pencil drawing of the original photo. i love it so much,i think its 16x20 or something like that- and i am searching high & low for just the right candle sconses(sp?) to be on either side of the portrait. if the kids are throwing things i will hear them say "watch out for george, dan & billy! my mom will freak out!" lol makes me laugh out loud.
i tag brenda and Christine!

No comments: