Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

just too tired...

to say much tonight! the incredible body/joint aches i had on sat. & sun.? well.. i was right, it was a virus cuz now Yogi has it, along with some nausea & headache, and feels like poo. shawn had the poops yesterday, and is CRANKY so something must be going through the house. yippee.

jackson hasnt spoken one word to me all day because i wouldnt drive him to austyn's house to pick up his bike. SORRY! you are not the only child here, nor are you the only one with a dilemma. shawn is sick, yogi's truck needs to be picked up in the city, the dog is sick and barfing from the kennell cough, and needs to go to the vet...... jackson just cannot always be my main concern! ya wanna go play with someone? WALK THERE! ride your 80$ scooter! run! roller blade! i made suggestions, he chose to sit here bored and pout all day instead so as to "get a win". hope it was worth it.

so far, 40 people, 11 of them kids, will be coming on saturday. i am nervous! more on that later....
night all!(all 7 of you LOLOLOLOLOL)

5 comments:

Erin said...

I WANT TO COME! LOL!

Mike and Katie said...

Hi Ali,

I fielded a ton of those "Why are you planning my social life any more" questions this winter.

Having a baby in the house was quite a shock for my 13-year-old.

Katie

Brenda said...

Get well soon.

Shea said...

Hope you are feeling better!

Justju said...

I hope everyone feels better and soon!!! Wish I could come to the party on Saturday!