Total Pageviews

Friday, April 2, 2010

oh, yah. he digs me

for eons, this blog was all about HIM. not the HIM in the sky but HIM, the RADilicious little charmer who fell into our lives 7 years ago and made us question every parenting decision we'd ever made and taught us so much about love & fear of love. In the last 6 mos. or so, the blog has morphed and evolved(and been downright neglected) as i became more physically active and Jack became less ... um.... annoyingspirited? Anyway, for those of you who only read my blog to get crappy parenting advice(you're welcome!), laugh at our mistakes or enjoy silly, "read aloud", bathroom stories, PULL UP A CHAIR and grab a tall one, because you're in luck. RAD Child is at it again. he kinda went insane in the days leading up to my trip to Costa Rica, and as of today, a full 10 days later, the hootinany, hogwash and hooliganisms continue. My son aims to please. The bed is suddenly wet every night again, he has stopped coming home on time, he's dragging his feet and not hustling on the basketball court 2 weeks in a row, hid a knife under his pillow, broke the weed wacker on purpose, is blowing off all his homework and has been flushing his ADHD meds down the crapper. overkill? maybe, but like i said, he's quite the over achiever. Now that I'm back home, safe & sound, I figured I'd handle his well documented fear of abandonment with flair.
I BOUGHT HIM A $400 BIKE.
Again, You're welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, sh!t. I'll bet it works as well as any of the therapeutic parenting I've ever done. ;-)

Erin said...

Awww....regardless... you are an awesome Mom... I can't imagine what goes through that boys head... but obviously he worries about you....

Lucky-1 said...

Go Jack!

If you are going to do something, do it well! I'm out of meds and he is flushing them down the toilet??? ARrrggghhh!