Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

i was tagged!(um.. a week ago)

sorry Lisa, here goes:

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules.
2. Share seven random or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post with their links.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

no idea how to link to Lisa, but she'll see it eventually anyway.


1. i don't want stainless steel appliances-the hand prints would drive me insane.
2. the inside of my SUV is always kept immaculate. i cannot stand a messy car.
3. ive slept with the same flat, old feather pillow for 20 years. ive tried to replace it, but any other pillow hurts my neck. i take it with me when i travel.
4. nobody is allowed to say shut-up in my house. if they say it they have to vacuum and clean, visitor or not. same goes for wearing Yankees apparel, except for that violation you have to do push-ups.
5. q tips creep me out. i wont touch them.
6. i would like to get a degree in social work but im too lazy to further my education.
7. i do not like calling people on the phone or answering a ringing phone and will avoid it at all costs-no reason i can identify. i am stumped.

i would tag one of you, but you have all already beeen tagged LOL

2 comments:

Alyssa's Mom said...

I completely agree on the stainless steel!

Q-tips????? Really?

Huh.

Brenda said...

I agree on the stainless and on talking on the phone. HATE IT. That is why I love email.