Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 5, 2009

RADster's paradise

first thing thismorning hes wearing THREE shirts with a sweatshirt over it. a striped nice shirt with a nasty dirty t shirt over that.(??????)i do enough laundry, so i told him he was limited to ONE shirt. we've had this arguement for 3 years now. its old. i made him remove it all in front of me because hes such a sneak. he strips and i notice that not only is he wearing dougs undershirt, but hes also wearing jay's boxers that he'd been admiring yesterday(dollar bills all over them- hes into money cuz rappers sing about it alot)
"you have your own "wife beater" shirts, in YOUR size, you don't need doug's... and why are you stealing underwear from a grown man????"
his sense of entitlement really pisses me off. then he got rude so i told him he was grounded. he said "i dont care if you ground me. you never let me do anything anyway"
oh really? seems I'm courtside every damn night and all weekend long. its MY fault nobody calls this house and invites you to do anything a 2nd time?
maybe its cuz you STEAL ALL THEIR STUFF!!!!!! your lack of real friends has nothing to do with me, smart ass. maybe you should work on YOURSELF. blame me all you want, but YOU are the problem.
AND YA KNOW WHAT ELSE? WHEN YOU STOP WETTING THE BED YOU CAN WEAR 3 SHIRTS. WORK ON IT. SET A GOAL.

No comments: