Total Pageviews

Friday, April 17, 2009

Please help Kristin out!

Hello, everyone!

Kristin here...I'm the oldest Crawford kid. I'm a sophomore in college, and I'm participating again this year in Relay for Life at my university. The Relay starts tomorrow at noon, at the same time that outside fund-raising ends. So far, I have raised $50.00 of my $100.00 goal...I'm halfway there! I'm hoping you will help me by making a donation in support of my efforts. Money goes to the American Cancer Society, to support cancer research and education. Below is a link to my personal Relay For Life web page, where you can make a quick online contribution. I would really appreciate it, and so would the American Cancer Society! Even just a dollar or two would help so much! Also, if you could please forward this link to anyone who you think might be interested in helping me to reach my fund raising goal, I'd be very grateful.


To learn more about what Relay for Life is and does, go here: http://www.cancer.org/docroot/PAR/Content/PAR_1_Relay_For_Life.asp


Thank you so much for your time! :)

Kristin

No comments: