ya thought the cutesy note on the paper plate changed anything? nah, he's actually lied, stolen and been sneaky more since then, than ever before, it's just that he's clearly more attatched while doing it, is all. In fact, we've noticed this creepy "after euphoria" after he's done something and not gotten caught. it's just as annoying as the "oh, shit. i got caught" silent treatment, just incase you were wondering. just in these last few weeks alone he has:
1. stolen and sprayed 70% of the contents of Kristin's Tommy Girl perfume. yah, it clearly says GIRL on the bottle, but, no bother, it also says TOMMY, so it must be FOR HIM to steal and spray on a daily basis until empty.
2. stolen Kristin's pillow because it "looked soft". the pillow, for the record, was NOT soft, nor lofty in Kristin's opinion and she is completely disgusted with him. I can't lock her bedroom door while she's away at UNH because the cat lives/eats/drinks from a high shelf in there so that the dog doesn't eat cat food (or eat the cat herself). Any ideas, RAD Mama's?
3. been caught fully dressed, shoes and all, at 230 am, standing in Kristin's room, looking at himself in her mirrored closet doors while picking his hair and "seeing how clothes looked on him". can you say HIGH DOSES OF KLONOPIN????(sp)
4. 10 year old neighbor didn't know any better and let the cat out of the bag that he saw jack at the football game Friday night. funny thing- jackson said he was "tired" and crashed at 730. I left for the Y, he snuck out while Yogi read stories to the little ones and attended the football game, then walked right through the door at midnight like nothing was amiss. nobody saw him but Kristin who had no clue he had been out. I would have let him go, but i would have picked him up at 9. I guess midnight sounded better.
5. stolen an I Pod. Einstein still won't give up where it came from so I cannot return it. it's an older one, a 2 gig without the power to load porn, atleast. slow clap!
6. stolen jeans. no idea. but they're tiny.
7. stolen cologne. no idea.
8. been wearing a strangers shoes. no idea. but they are 5 sizes too small, so some dwarf in his gym class is missing a nice pair o' kicks, (and maybe some jeans, an I Pod, a cell phone and a "really fly"belt!)i guess.
9. refused to give field trip paperwork to teachers because I noted that I wanted to chaperone. I wanted to go hike Mt. Monadnock, damnit!
10. stopped bathing and wearing clean clothes-again. letting this one go. I LOVE PEERS.
11. started up with the ticking/obsessive repeating again. again-PEERS.
12. borrowed huge knives
13. stolen Kristin's skinny jeans. she found out when, while in class, found Jackson's hall pass(unwashed) in her own pocket! ? "they looked skinny". ok, weirdo. did i mention her disgust?
so.... i wanted to post today, just incase some of you were concerned that Jack was making too much progess and were feeling down that you aren't an amazing RAD Mom like I am. don't worry. I suck too. don't fret. the Crazo Meter still goes almost alllll the way up, every day.
ps. i wear size 10 jeans. don't be jealous :)