Total Pageviews

Monday, September 20, 2010

i have time to blog..

because my achilles is wrecked again.. giving it rest. day 3. mood? SHITTY.

Anyway, recent conversations with jackson:
CONVERSATION #1 7:21pm Friday evening
me: ring. ring. ring.
him: hello?
Me: me again.
him: yah?
Me: pop quiz. ya ready?
him: k
me: ok..look up at the sky. (long term dead silence)are you looking? Jack?
him: oh. yah. what?
me: LOOK UP AT THE SKY
him: OK.
me: you looking?
him: yah, i guess (????)
me: ok.. is the sky LIGHT or DARK?
him: um.. light?
me: hmmmm, let's go over this again, ok?
him: k.
me: look up again. is the sky LIGHT, or is it DARK?
him: I don't know, I guess(?????)
me: Jackson, look at the trees. are they DARK or are they LIGHT?
him: dark.
me: VERY GOOD!(this is actually TRUE excitement, not sarcasm, atleast at this point.. stay tuned though. don't turn that dial. this is just getting good, right? i know!)
me again:
ok... look at your shirt and pants. DARK or LIGHT?
him: dark!
me; YES!!!!!!! EXCELLENT! ok, final question here, Jacky...ready? now- look up at the sky one more time, ok?
him: K.
me: is the sky DARK or LIGHT?
him: I don't really know.
me: THE SKY IS DARK, JACKSON. THE SKY IS DARKER THAN YOU. THE SKY COULDN"T GET ANY DARKER THAN IT IS AT THIS VERY MOMENT. EVEN DURING A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST. COME HOME NOW, PLEASE.
him: ok. ARE YOU MAD?

CONVERSATION #2.
REPEAT conversation #1.

CONVERSATION #3
REPEAT conversation #2

CONVERSATION #4
LATHER, RINSE & REPEAT conversation #3.

see the pattern? I hope you enjoyed today's installment of Low IQ Theatre. i only WISH this was RAD crap, "learned helplessness" or "being contrary" it's not. he is just... he is who he is. and it is the saddest thing I've ever witnessed.

1 comment:

T and T Livesay said...

it has to be so so freeing to just say shitty when you want to say shitty. i wish i could get away with it. the one time i admitted to swearing I got a what would jesus do lecture about how unJesus I was when I swore. :( shit shit shit.